12 Secret Valentine's Day Tips
Valentine's Day is FAST approaching. Are you prepared? For the first time ever, we're releasing 12 of our top secret Valentine's Day tips. Whether you have a special Valentine or not, we've put together a list of 12 things you can do to make this Valentine's day extra delicious, exciting, fun, refreshing, romantic and filled with sweet, sweet love.
- Give your lover a melted, warm chocolate massage, with a side of strawberries and champagne.
- Compliment your partner about something unique & special.
- Compliment yourself.
- Schedule a weekend away together or do something local that you wouldn't normally do. For ex: Skydiving, sailing, dancing, go cart racing, bio-luminescent kayaking, discover a new restaurant, a concert, comedy club or live performance.
- Light lots of candles and turn on your favorite music.
- Chocolate dipped strawberries or farmer's market seasonal fruit, yum!
- Write down what you love about your partner (or yourself) on small pieces of paper and hide them around the house- Think pockets, shoes, purses, wallets, hats, books, laptop, etc. To be found later when unexpected...
- Say the three magic words, without holding back... "I LOVE YOU"!
- A picnic in a beautiful place with wine & your favorite chocolate.
- Organic flowers from your local farmers market or online here.
- TIP for having dinner at home: Change your location- Move next to the fireplace, porch, or even in the bedroom. Include candles and flower petals sprinkled on the dining area.
- Luxurious hot coconut milk bath (add one can coconut milk to bath) with chocolate and rose petal tea. Bliss out & relax with an open heart and silky smooth skin.
We hope you enjoy the tips, and if you have any you'd like to share we'd love to hear them!