How to Make Your Own Truffles in Under 5 Minutes
Daniel's Dark Chocolate Truffles
Like this recipe? Please leave a comment below.
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- Extra Raw Cacao Powder for rolling truffles
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Palm Syrup (unfortunately we're currently sold out), but you can substitute maple syrup or honey
- Pinch of Salt
- Chopped nuts of your choice (optional) - Walnuts, Almond, and Hazelnuts work really well
1. Melt the coconut oil down in a double boiler.
2. Add the raw cacao powder, liquid sweetener, and salt to the coconut oil- Mix together until smooth.
3. Allow the mixture to cool a little bit so it's easy to handle, then roll into bite sized truffles.
4. Roll the truffles in Cacao Powder and or chopped nuts.
5. Voilà! You have your very own beautiful, decadent truffles!