Coracao Confections

Do you struggle with having enough time to enjoy a healthy & nourishing breakfast everyday?
If so, check out my video below for the ultimate morning smoothie recipe. It's rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and will keep you charged for hours. It's incredibly delicious and takes 5 minutes or less!
Also make sure to leave a comment below and let me know how you like it.
Infinite Love,

Written by Matthew Rogers — August 05, 2014

Sounds delicious! I love the bee pollen, maca and and cacao combo for my smoothies. I can imagine almond butter takes it over the top :)

August 05 2014 at 05:08 PM

OMG, Matthew, I love that recipe—it sounds so good!! I have all the ingredients in my cupboard and I’m going to try it tomorrow morning:-) With love and appreciation, Sarah

August 05 2014 at 08:08 PM

Linda Keeton:

I loooooove this drink! It is amazing. I just have one question because i am allergic to bananas but had to try this recipe anyway: is there anything that i can substitute for the banana that’d be just as delicious? Thank you so much! Again, i love this amazing concoction of nutrients!

August 05 2014 at 10:08 PM

I just ordered maca and some more cacao so I can get on the bee pollen buzzer smoothie train!
Thanks for sharing your genius with us once again Matthew!

August 06 2014 at 08:08 AM

@Linda you can substitute fresh coconut meat or frozen fruit for the banana!

August 06 2014 at 09:08 AM

How adorable was the end of this video recipe?!! Thanks for sharing . It looks super delicious. I plan to try adding some of your ideas to my daily smoothie.

August 06 2014 at 09:08 AM

This sounds sooo delicious that I’m going to make it today. Thank you!

August 06 2014 at 11:08 AM

Tiffany :

This sounds amazing! I only have raw cacao powder right now, I wonder how many tablespoons of that would sub for the cacao nibs?

August 06 2014 at 02:08 PM

@Tiffany you can sub 3 tablespoons of cacao powder, though next time use nibs and you’ll get even more delicious flavor!

August 06 2014 at 03:08 PM

Mindy D:

Surely this is more than 1 serving, right? It sounds amazing and I can’t wait to try it. Thanks for sharing!

August 07 2014 at 07:08 AM

Yolanda Rogers:

I just viewed your smoothie video and am ready to go out and buy the ingredients.
I sounds easy to make, so I hope I can make one for dad and me before our long haul to Tahoe this Sunday, thanks Matthew,

August 07 2014 at 02:08 PM

This looks like the perfect morning smoothie and I will be trying it as soon as I get some bee pollen. I love that its easy to make as well as delicious to drink too! Thanks for sharing…

October 29 2014 at 04:10 PM

Please note: comments must be approved before they are published.

Finally! a healthy Chocolate

Thank you for choosing the best for your body! All of our chocolates are made with the purest ingredients, including raw cacao, which is full of antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and those "happy brain" chemicals that we so love. It is our mission to provide you with deliciously decadent and nutrient rich options to common junk food chocolates. We hope you enjoy!

Make sure to sign up for our newsletter below and be entered to WIN a $25 gift certificate! Just enter your email address and click "GO"!